- Bruce Romanoff on What I Learned About Organizational Culture at Summer Camp
- Bill Palmer on Mindfulness: Pay Attention as if Your Life Really Matters
- Baluka Liz Mweru on Doctor(ates) without Borders: Teleos Consultants Go To Zambia
- Claudia on Is Stress the New Drug?
- Lavonne on New Teleos article: How Awareness and Empathy Just Might Save the Planet
Daily Archives: November 16, 2011
Change is hard, and people tend to fail at it often. Try small, safe experiments that move you in the direction of your ideal self. Be selective and deliberate about where you experiment. For example, if you are experimenting with voicing your opinions at meetings, try it out with your family around the dinner table first. Continue reading